Do you love water and unique dining? The Apurva Kempinski is one of those places that you have to make an effort to visit during your time in Bali. It is a special experience that is unique to Bali.
“As Bali’s first underwater restaurant, Koral promises something completely unique. Our bistronomic concept combines all aspects of the dining experience, with elegant dishes inspired by local flavors, a warm and welcoming ambiance, and the one-of-a-kind opportunity to dine inside a tropical aquarium,” said Vincent Guironnet, General Manager, The Apurva Kempinski Bali. “With a growing collection of outstanding restaurants, bars, and lounges spread across the resort, The Apurva Kempinski Bali is quickly cementing its reputation as one of the leading culinary destinations on the Island of the Gods.”THE APURVA KEMPINSKI BALI
The Apurva Kempinski Bali opened in the upmarket Nusa Dua, and it takes inspiration from the tropical characteristics of Bali and the Majapahit empire, brought to Indonesia from the 13th to 16th Centuries. The restaurant displays teakwood ceilings and walls made from traditional red clay bricks frame the aquamarine views through the windows. There are beautiful tropical fish swimming through the aquarium, creating a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Things to take into consideration are:
- Specific seating requests are not allowed.
- The dress code is Smart Casual. No sleeveless tops, board shorts or flip-flops.
- Tables will be held for 15 minutes, and the reservation will be released if no contact has been made.
- The menu is subject to change without notice. Please contact the Restaurant for further details.
- Children are to be seated at all times during dinner.
The Apurva Kempinski Bali is by reservation only of course.1